Description & Features
Knitted Elastomeric Fabric is used for the manufacturing of pressure garment. The fabric is made up off spandex and nylon to provide uniform compression over the effected areas. The fabric is porous hence making it light weight, skin friendly, breathable and suitable for both hot and cold weather conditions. Lighter than any other fabric available in the market.
Fabric Color & Designs
Putting your patients on Recovery
- Forces collagen deposition in linear manner.
- Reduce cohesiveness of collagen fiber.
- Protect fragile skin.
- Provide right amount of pressure to reduce the scarring.
- promote better circulation of damaged tissues.
- Decrease itching.
- Prevention of burn scar hypertrophy.
- Prevention of post operative hypertrophy.
- Limiting contraction of grafts.