Class 3 Knee Length Graduated Compression Stockings (34 – 46 mm Hg at the ankle) usually recommended for reducing the discomfort caused by Varicose Veins, Oedema, DVT, and acute venous diseases. It helps relieve circulation in the legs – ideal when sitting or standing for long periods.
- Our compression stockings are soft. They have redefined comfort, freedom of movement, and perfect fit.
- Graduated Compression stocking are available with an open toe or closed toe option
- Our Graduated Compression Stockings conform to correct and qualified medical anti deep vein gradual decrement compression stockings standards. The compression decreases as we move from ankle to upwards with mm Hg as its unit.
- Silicone grip(in Thigh Lenght stockings ) top that perfectly adjusts to the shape of the leg for optimum support, comfort, and proper fit.
- Package Contents: Pair of Stockings, Facitalator, Instruction Booklet
- Made from Skin-friendly and breathable material.Suitable for both Hot and Cold weather conditions
- Stockings have an anatomical and reinforced heel design to ensures a perfect fit around the foot and ensures high elasticity, comfort, and high durability.
- The resulting combination is a perfect match of physical compression benefits to the wear, engineered fit, comfort, and durability in the wide range of compression wear for our growing customers.
- Available in a wide range of size gradients from XS to XXL to provide the perfect fit for the patients.
- Customized Sizes can be developed according to region-wise requirements
There are no reviews yet.