GRIPPON Elasticated Tubular Supports are available in various designs and sizes depending on the body part it is being used. Many designs are available for hands, arms, leg, foot, chest, abdominal, and face areas.
TORSO Support (Breast / Abdominal /Torso) can be used for:
- Breast Care Support or dressing
- As Abdominal Support or Chest Binder following any rib, back or abdominal injury or pains
- Treatment of sprains, strains, swelling of muscles, joint pains due to work, sports injuries, or dislocations.
- Rehabilitation of weakening muscles following orthopedic injuries, and long duration plaster cast
- Our GRIPPON tubular supports are soft and highly flexible and elastic. They have redefined comfort, freedom of movement.
- A convenient substitute to crepe bandage, no need to tie just pull it like socks or a stocking
- Reusable and washable
- Controlled and consistent Compression provides comfortable and effective support
- Porous and skin-friendly material permits the skin to breathe
- Sizes available: S / M / L
- Easily adapts to body contour
- Seamless construction avoids any pressure points
- Soft, light, and thin enough to be worn beneath normal clothes and shoes
- Reversible for use on either side
- Retains mild body heat to ease pain
- Can be overlapped to increase pressure if required, or to reduce the length according to the needs of the user
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Choose the correct size by referring to the size chart. Incorrect size may lead to tighter Support causing swellings and pain
- Overlapping should be only done at the lower ends