GRIPPON Elasticated Tubular Supports are available in 9 sizes or widths ranging from Size A to Size I. Lenght of each roll is 10 Meters and they can be cut easily depending on the length required by the user. They can be used on various body parts as per the requirement and application. Please see the application chart and choose the size of the roll accordingly.
Sizes are mentioned as circumference in CM. Measure the circumference of the application area and choose the width of the roll.
ELASTICATED TUBULAR ROLLS can be used for:
- The treatment of sprains, strains, swelling of muscles, joint pains due to work, sports injuries, or dislocations.
- Rehabilitation of weakening muscles following orthopedic injuries, and long duration plaster cast
- Reduces oedema, relieves swelling and assists venous circulation ie for Varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis.
- Prevent in formation of varicose veins
- Breast Care Support or dressing
- As Abdominal Support or Chest Binder following any rib, back or abdominal injury or pains
- It can be used on knees, foot, ankle, thighs, arms, elbow, full legs, torso area, chest, breast, face.
- Our GRIPPON tubular supports are soft. They have redefined comfort, freedom of movement.
- A convenient substitute to crepe bandage, no need to tie just pull it like socks or a stockings
- Reusable and washable
- Controlled and consistent Compression provides comfortable and effective support
- Porous and skin-friendly material permits the skin to breathe
- Sizes available XS / S / M / L
- Easily adapts to body contour
- Seamless construction avoids any pressure points
- Soft, light, and thin enough to be worn beneath normal clothes and shoes
- Reversible for use on either side
- Retains mild body heat to ease pain
- Can be overlapped to increase pressure if required, or to reduce the length according to the needs of the user
- Choose the correct size by referring to the size chart. Incorrect size may lead to tighter Support causing swellings and pain
- Overlapping should be only done at the lower ends .
There are no reviews yet.